Assassin’s Creed II is a video game, which is full of action-adventure. This game was initially developed by Ubisoft Montreal and launched by Ubisoft in 2009. It was the second most important installment in the series of Assassin’s Creed, which is a sequel to Assassin’s Creed of 2007. This game was initially launched on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in November 2009. Later on, it was further accessible on many versions of Microsoft Windows in March 2010. After a few months in October 2010, it was also available on OS X. However, after passing some time, numerous little game-related specs could be transferred on Uplay that released three downloadable expansion packs on Xbox Live.
- Excellent virtually realized world
- Several new ways to kill the enemy
- The buildings in this game have a beautiful infrastructure than ever before
- Fully ascendable game
Assassin’s Creed II +8 Trainer Keys
The latest update of Assassin’s Creed II – +8 Trainer was on Tuesday, 8th June 2010. While playing the game, you can use the following keys for your assist:
|F9 Key||Infinite amount of drugs, cash, and Poisons|
|F11 Key||Freezing items|
|F12 Key||Flying coat|
|4 Key||One hit of this key neutralizes the enemy|
|5 Key||Decrease the graphic settings: The Master Chief Collection: The Ultimate Halo Experience|
|6 Key||Exiting the game body of the enemy|
|8 Key||Everlasting armor|
Instructions for using Trainer +8 for Assassin’s Creed II
In order to unpack the file of this game use 7-Zip software. For installation first, unzip the file of the archive to any suitable directory. After that, run the game by following the below instructions:
If you never launched Assassin’s Creed II before, you have to launch the game ordinarily and create an account first. Then close the game.
1) You have to sign up for an account first if you already have it then ignore this step.
2) After that, disconnect your PC from the internet.
3) First run the Trainer before opening the game.
4) Next lunch the game.
5) When starting the first time, it will be closed while on the second time it will work fine
3) In the last reconnect your PC with the internet. This Trainer is applicable only for the single-player.