Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 is a classic video game, which belongs to the real-time strategy genera. Back in 2000, this game first released for Windows. The game comprises of two bundled of campaigns that are Red Alert and Yuri’s Revenge. These two campaigns follow on from the first edition of the series. The story involves the fighting of the Soviet and the Allies Union against each other. This fight continues in a series of missions, including the small and secretive, fast-paced missions, and full-scale multi-unit battles.
Additionally, the game also includes a variety of small scenarios and quick combats to understand the game. They may also be used in the case when you have only a few minutes left. Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 is not a restricted or trial version. Instead, the game is the complete package. To run the game, you only need an Electronic Arts account, a copy of Origin and your email address.
Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Features:
- Unlimited Money
- Unlimited energy
- Energy Instant Build
- Reveal Map
Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 v1.006 +4 Trainer #2 Key
You can take assistance by using the following keys during the Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 game:
|KEY NUMPAD 0||Receive 50,000 credits|
|KEY NUMPAD 1||Unlimited energy|
|KEY NUMPAD 2||Instantly putting buildings|
|KEY NUMPAD 3||Unveiling the whole map|
Instruction for running the trainer of Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
Please remember the following instructions before using the trainer of the game:
- For unpacking the trainer file after downloading, please use any of the provided password or trainer.
- We recommend using an easy to use software that is 7-Zip for unpacking the files.
- Before extracting the contents of the archive, do not forget to disconnect the internet connection.
- Run the trainer, and then reconnect the internet connection.
- Finally, run the game.
- Keep in mind that the game should run on any modern computer.
- The essential thing is that it exclusively run on the full-screen and. If you are also using some other application on the same PC, it expects that the game screen may not display well, when you switch back to the game.