Its traditional two-pane browser-like user interface is easy to learn and use. Multi-tabs design facilitates you to
manage and connect multiple FTP sites simultaneously in one single window. It is capable of transfer, queue, schedule,
synchronize, mirror, job management, with the speed be boosted by turbo mutli-threaded engine. CrossFTP’s powerful
engine solves your file transfer problems.
It comes wrapped in a very simple user interface that presents the remote and local file repositories in a classical manner.
Getting to any location is achieved quickly and there is the possibility to store favorite paths as bookmarks for reaching them fast. On the same note, the program keeps a history of the recently accessed locations and includes tab support for working with multiple folders at the same time.
Plenty of options under the hood
- Unlike other FTP clients, CrossFTP Pro is capable of scheduling transfer operations for a list of selected entries; furthermore,
the process can be set to run recurrently. This way should there be any modifications in the target locations they are immediately
uploaded to the remote folder.
- The application brings to the table a hefty set of tools and among them is the possibility to run a synchronization routine between a
remote and a local folder. Also available are options for splitting and merging files as well as verifying the CRC checksums of
the selected items.
- The list of features present in the product is pretty impressive as apart from connecting to FTP servers it can also be used to get
files from Amazon S3 on-demand storage, Google Cloud Storage or Amazon Glacier.
- There are encryption options for the data to be protected before it leaves the client in order to keep it safe from prying eyes.
As expected, CrossFTP Pro includes all the basic functionality a regular user requires from such software but it also combines
powerful features so that experienced users can use it for advanced operations.
How to Use?
- Download & Install
- Crack with the cracking material
- done Enjoy
CrossFTP Enterprise Screenshot