Kanto Karaoke Player & Recorder
The Best Karaoke Software… Supports all multimedia formats. Record your voice on the music, sing and record your performance! Mic settings available.
Direct conversion midi to mp3, with or without melody track. High quality sound in output thanks to soundfonts.
Where to Download Karaoke Songs for Free?
Do you love singing? Are you a professional or just a music lover? Do you want to practice singing karaoke songs a little by yourself, from the comfort of your…
KantoKaraoke: The Best and Free CD+G Player for PC and Mac
Do you have a collection of karaoke CD+G discs or MP3+CDG files stored on your PC (or Mac)? Are you searching for a free CDG Player that…
How to Change the Pitch/Key of a Video Karaoke Song (MP4, WMV…) on PC and Mac
Kanto Karaoke allows you to change the key (pitch) of your video karaoke songs. It supports the following video karaoke formats: AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, FLV and MP4. To change…
Kanto Karaoke Player & Recorder Key Features:
– Player midi, kar, mp3, cdg, mp4 etc.
– Live Performance Management
– Edit audio setting
– Playlist management
– Ulimited Playlist songs
– Recording voice over music
– Midi to Mp3 conversion
Kanto Karaoke is the new , professional and innovative Karaoke Player & Recorder designed for professionals and for those who enjoys doing karaoke
at home with friends or relatives. Unlike competitors , Kanto Karaoke offers all the necessary to do Karaoke in the simplest way.
Kanto Karaoke supports all multimedia formats : MP3, Mid, Kar, Mp3 + Cdg , karaoke videos ( . Avi, .Wmv, .Mp4, etc …) . To start doing karaoke and sing
on any track just click on the button “Quick Open File” and select the song to be played. It will appear the screen with the words of the song and you
could start to sing!
Kanto Karaoke offers two “modules” on the right side of the screen:
1. Playlists: In this section you can create unlimited playlists. A playlist is a list with your favorite songs. Thanks to the playlist you can avoid every time
to search for songs to sing.
2. Live Performance: This is the real novelty introduced by Kanto Karaoke . The Live Performance indicates (in real time) the song that is currently playing
and those that will be played after. Thanks to the “Live Performance” you can schedule your performance and avoid interruption from one song to the next.
3. Fade Out/Crossfade: Kanto Karaoke is the ONLY karaoke player that is able to switch from one track to another with a CROSSFADE effect (it decreases the
volume of the stopped song and at the same time it increases the volume of the new song selected). In this way you will avoid to change songs so brusquely.
4. High quality playback: Kanto Karaoke provides the best playback quality for mid/kar files, thanks to the integrated SoundFont. From the Options menu of
the program you can also change the SoundFont file to customize the sound quality.
5. Midi Channel Management: on the left of the program there are two important features. Midi Channels Config allows you to view and turn on/off any midi
channel. Melody ( CH4 ) instead allows you to quickly turn off the “melody track”, so you can sing on a “clean” backing track.
6. Audio Settings: from this module, the software allows you to change pitch (“Key”) and speed (“Tempo” of the backing track ( mid, kar, mp3, etc …)
Kanto Karaoke comes from the idea of creating a software for singing recording on any backing track. There are currently similar programs but
most of them don’t work!
To transform your PC into a real recording studio, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Input Device: At the bottom left of the program, from the drop-down menu, select “Microphone” as the input device. If you see multiple similar entries,
be sure to select the correct one (the device that is actually installed on your PC).
We recommend you to use an external microphone (with USB input). If you do not have it, you can use the internal microphone of your PC,
but the quality will be lower.
- Start Recording: Open the song (by choosing it from your PC or by double clicking on the file in the playlist) and then click on the RED circular button
in the player. Now, you can start to sing!
- Stop Recording: At the end of the song, click the STOP button and then again on the RED button. On the left side of the program, you’ll see an entry
in the ” Recordings” module. Double click on it to open the folder where you can find the mp3 file: this is the recording you just made!
How to Use?
- Download & Install
- Crack with the cracking material
- done Enjoy
Kanto Karaoke Player & Recorder Screenshot