Outer Wilds is an acclaimed game by many critics, such as Polygon, Eurogamer, Giant Bomb, and The Guardian. Additionally, it is also an award-winning game and won the Game of the Year Award 2019. It is an open-world action-adventure game. It is a mysterious play in a solar system that trapped in an endless circle of time.
Outer Wilds is a popular game of 2019 that developed and published by Mobius Digital and Annapurna Interactive. The game released for Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 4. In this game, the player will explore a solar system fixed in a 22-minutes of time circle. This time loop ends when the sun goes to the supernova. As a player, you will continually repeat this loop by achieving knowledge. It is retainable and can help him in the next circle.
Outer Wilds Features:
- Infinite health
- Infinite oxygen
- Infinite fuel
- Infinite jetpack
Game Version: v1.0-v1.7+ Trainer Key (Last Updated: 2020.10.21)
While playing Outer Wilds, you can use the following hotkeys for your assistance:
|Key Num 1:||Infinite Health|
|Key Num 2:||Infinite Fuel|
|Key Num 3:||Infinite Oxygen|
|Key Num 4:||Infinite Jetpack Boost|
|Key Num 5:||Set Game Speed|
Instructions for using Outer Wilds trainers
Follow the below instructions while using the Outer Wilds trainers.
- Enter one of the following trainer to unpack the downloaded file.
- And then, extract the file using 7-Zip open-source software.
- Disconnect the internet connection from your system.
- After extracting the contents of the archive, install the trainer first.
- Connect the internet connection again to your system, and finally, then run the game.
- Use the above hotkeys during the game.
Outer Wilds Game Trainer v1.0-v1.7 (Last Updated: 2020.10.21)