Do you like soccer game? If yes then the Rocket League game is best for you. You will be able to control a rocket-powered car. Score the best goals by hitting the cars towards the balls in the goal area of another team. This ball is much larger than the cars therefore it is pretty much enjoyable than the soccer itself. Rocket League is more likely to the Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars game that is its predecessor and released in 2009.
When we talk about history, this vehicular soccer game developed and published by Psyonix. It initially released for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows in July 2015, however, the ports for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One was released later. The graphics of the game was updated in 2020 for Xbox Series X / S. On the other hands, the macOS and Linux versions were also released in 2016. In 2020, the game supported its online services and became an open-source game in September 2020.
Rocket League Features:
- Add / Subtract Score
- End Game
- Freeze Game Time
- Unlimited Afterburner
- Add XP
Rocket League: v1.0 +3 Trainer Key (July 31, 2015)
During the game, you will be able to use the below keys:
|KEY NUMPAD 1:||Afterburner|
|KEY NUMPAD 2:||Enables modification goals|
|KEY NUMPAD 3:||999 Goals|
|KEY NUMPAD 4:||Zero goals opponent|
How to use the trainer of the Rocket League
Read the following guidelines when you use this trainer:
- Firstly, ensure you have the minimum required system set up to run this trainer.
- Secondly, attempt the available trainer, which best match your computer.
- Unzip the content of the archive.
- Disconnect the internet connection first.
- And then, run the trainer.
- After that, reconnect the internet connection.
- And finally, run the game.
- Use the above hotkeys while playing the game.
Rocket League Get Game Trainer v1.0 +3